• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7th annual trout stream meet and greet May 21-23

well i just switched jobs, but i made sure to get this off as part of the deal getting hired on lol. so i will be up there Friday morning for sure.

im gonna head up there tomorrow for the day and scout around a bit. see how the camping areas are after the recent storms. and my dad asked for some trout lol. he is gonna try his hand at smoking them. i drive a grey escape with a raptor grill, roof rack with lights lol if ya see me say hey!

well i just switched jobs, but i made sure to get this off as part of the deal getting hired on lol. so i will be up there Friday morning for sure.

im gonna head up there tomorrow for the day and scout around a bit. see how the camping areas are after the recent storms. and my dad asked for some trout lol. he is gonna try his hand at smoking them. i drive a grey escape with a raptor grill, roof rack with lights lol if ya see me say hey!

I might be up there at some point today. If I do come up I'll be in a red Toyota Tundra.

according to everyone i talked to, i was the only one catching any fish lol. I passed 2 hatchery trucks going to stock this morning....it was all i had not to flip a bitch and follow them haha!!! Rock was pretty empty fishwise except right below the hatchery. we gonna try smoking them tomorrow out on the egg. one of them had a big ole crawdad in his belly lol.

they took a few of those huge trees down at our normal campsite and "split" that one in 2 with one of them they fell. it was the decent hammock area also :(. its still somewhat usable for us, but would need like 3 peoples worth of stuff spread out to claim the whole area lol. and us hammockers may have to set up back in the woods some haha.

i think for as many people we have hammock camping the big site thats past the lake would be the best bet for us. its got a ton of hammock ready trees and plenty of area to spread out. plus it would take only one person to claim it all lol.

only pic i took lol. my dirty ass car

0507211436a.jpg

according to everyone i talked to, i was the only one catching any fish lol. I passed 2 hatchery trucks going to stock this morning....it was all i had not to flip a ***** and follow them haha!!! Rock was pretty empty fishwise except right below the hatchery. we gonna try smoking them tomorrow out on the egg. one of them had a big ole crawdad in his belly lol.

they took a few of those huge trees down at our normal campsite and "split" that one in 2 with one of them they fell. it was the decent hammock area also :(. its still somewhat usable for us, but would need like 3 peoples worth of stuff spread out to claim the whole area lol. and us hammockers may have to set up back in the woods some haha.

i think for as many people we have hammock camping the big site thats past the lake would be the best bet for us. its got a ton of hammock ready trees and plenty of area to spread out. plus it would take only one person to claim it all lol.

only pic i took lol. my dirty ass car

View attachment 3253470
That sucks about our hammock trees. Glad you caught some fish though!

Back
Top Bottom