• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6th annual ODT trout stream meet and greet May 29-31

FYI, went up to the lake,fishing was poor.Talked to hatchery personnel (hatchery is closed,bathrooms too,but primitive campsites are open) I was told most of the stocking has been before the the hatchery in the creek from 60 toward the hatchery. He did say they put Brook trout as well as rainbows both in the lake and in the creek and Lot's of them. Me and my friends caught just a few and all in the 10in range

yeah, we be havin to poop in the woods this upcoming weekend haha.

the fishing in the lake is always poor lol. i dont care what anyone says ive never caught a fish outta there or seen one caught. and ive tried just about everytime ive been up there. even brought a kayak a few times and nothing.

ill be there around noonish. hopefully sites wont be packed so i can get us the same site as last year, the one right before the hatchery. i was gonna try to make a ODT sign at work but got swamped all afternoon and couldnt make one lol. ill make somethin ghetto to hang up that says ODT though lol. look for the grey ford escape and a blue canopy though, that will be me.

ill be there around noonish. hopefully sites wont be packed so i can get us the same site as last year, the one right before the hatchery. i was gonna try to make a ODT sign at work but got swamped all afternoon and couldnt make one lol. ill make somethin ghetto to hang up that says ODT though lol. look for the grey ford escape and a blue canopy though, that will be me.
I have a piece of plywood that I'll spray paint with ODT. I should be there around 3.

Back
Top Bottom