• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6th annual ODT trout stream meet and greet May 29-31

Bring your wet weather gear. Looks to be rain.

I'll be bringing some firewood, but won't be alot. Can't carry as much in my suv compared to my old truck lol. As much as my hitch cargo carrier can hold with me feeling comfortable not losing it in the way up the mountain lol.

I'll be there Friday morning rain or shine though. Try to get us the same site as last year, the last one before you hit the hatchery.

Bring your wet weather gear. Looks to be rain.

I'll be bringing some firewood, but won't be alot. Can't carry as much in my suv compared to my old truck lol. As much as my hitch cargo carrier can hold with me feeling comfortable not losing it in the way up the mountain lol.

I'll be there Friday morning rain or shine though. Try to get us the same site as last year, the last one before you hit the hatchery.

I got a good bit of firewood to bring, but I wont be up there til at least Friday night or possibly Saturday morning. I haven't seen my schedule for next week, but I'm pretty sure I work Friday, since I requested Sat and Sun off.

FYI, went up to the lake,fishing was poor.Talked to hatchery personnel (hatchery is closed,bathrooms too,but primitive campsites are open) I was told most of the stocking has been before the the hatchery in the creek from 60 toward the hatchery. He did say they put Brook trout as well as rainbows both in the lake and in the creek and Lot's of them. Me and my friends caught just a few and all in the 10in range

Back
Top Bottom