• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6th annual ODT trout stream meet and greet May 29-31

I heard that too, but then I also saw something on Facebook where people where saying thats not true and its still open for fishing, just no camping. I'm off work Friday and may try to ride up there for the day and see for myself. The hatchery is still stocking, so the creeks should be loaded unless the locals are cleaning them out.
I believe it’s just the pay sites that they shut down. Primitive camping is still open I believe.

I believe it’s just the pay sites that they shut down. Primitive camping is still open I believe.

yeah the free sites we all camp at "should" be open. just the bathrooms and pay camp sites closed.

im gonna try to get up there next weekend for a day trip to check it all out. freezer got no fish in it so i gotta fix that lol.

yeah the free sites we all camp at "should" be open. just the bathrooms and pay camp sites closed.

im gonna try to get up there next weekend for a day trip to check it all out. freezer got no fish in it so i gotta fix that lol.
Post back some pictures if you fill the stringers! Good luck to you!

I went up today for a bit and almost wish I hadnt. ALL of the campsites are closed, not just the pay sites. The parking lot at the hatchery is closed also. I'm not sure if you can even fish around the hatchery, I rode past a couple times and never saw anyone fishing there.

It doesn't seem like they are stocking as much as usual either. I only managed to catch 4 fish and it didnt look like anyone else was having much luck. There were a lot of people fishing, all the spots you can drive up to had 3-5 cars parked around them the whole time I was there.

Good luck if you go next weekend. I'm not going again for a while. If they post a stocking report on facebook claiming they stocked it this week, I'm gonna tell them they are full of ****.

Well it’s still few good weeks till camping so hopefully they will open by then..were there any signs “no camping” or ???? Don’t really see why they won’t let us camp!!!

I went up today for a bit and almost wish I hadnt. ALL of the campsites are closed, not just the pay sites. The parking lot at the hatchery is closed also. I'm not sure if you can even fish around the hatchery, I rode past a couple times and never saw anyone fishing there.

It doesn't seem like they are stocking as much as usual either. I only managed to catch 4 fish and it didnt look like anyone else was having much luck. There were a lot of people fishing, all the spots you can drive up to had 3-5 cars parked around them the whole time I was there.

Good luck if you go next weekend. I'm not going again for a while. If they post a stocking report on facebook claiming they stocked it this week, I'm gonna tell them they are full of ****.
My friends were planning on heading up next week. Thanks for the heads up. We may need to push this to a later date if this keeps up.

Back
Top Bottom