• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6th annual ODT trout stream meet and greet May 29-31

08cf35cda057c3e9ac772ed82555800c.jpg

Barring any problems, it is marked on the Calendar! Thanks for the heads up, Bride will come also looking forward to it..

Hopefully everything is opened back up by then. I will for sure be there though. I might just camp down the road at my gfs private taccoa strip if it's too packed on rock lol.

I did hear the county sherrifs were actually setting up roadblocks and turning people around up there on trout stream roads if they weren't locals. Never saw any pictures of said roadblocks, so I dunno if true or not.

Hopefully everything is opened back up by then. I will for sure be there though. I might just camp down the road at my gfs private taccoa strip if it's too packed on rock lol.

I did hear the county sherrifs were actually setting up roadblocks and turning people around up there on trout stream roads if they weren't locals. Never saw any pictures of said roadblocks, so I dunno if true or not.

I heard that too, but then I also saw something on Facebook where people where saying thats not true and its still open for fishing, just no camping. I'm off work Friday and may try to ride up there for the day and see for myself. The hatchery is still stocking, so the creeks should be loaded unless the locals are cleaning them out.

Back
Top Bottom