• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

6.5 Creedmoor

I've been watching ammoseek for a long while searching for 6.5 creedmoor ammo. Any round that sells for less then $2 a round sells out in minutes literally and any high quality ammo that is selling for less than $3 round tend to also sell out quickly. If people are buying ammo at that high price that quickly, i think the 6.5 creedmor is in very high demand still.

Just because a bunch are for sale doesn't mean its dying. There are more 6.5 CMs made now than .308 precision rifles or any other chambering, significant amounts of ammunition and therefore a lot more used guns will come available. The sheer scale of the industry is often under-appreciated by many...
Well said brother. Thanks

My new cheap 6.5 first one I’ve owned I picked the savage due to the camo over the weatherby being plain. We will see how it does hunting this year.

Attachments

• 3D32B9D6-309B-4D0A-B33E-A2E7C7D36C43.jpeg
    3D32B9D6-309B-4D0A-B33E-A2E7C7D36C43.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 14
I'll be trying out a new to me B14 Hunter in 6.5CM in the deer woods this fall. Gonna swap it out a few times with my Model 700 stainless in 30-06. Hope it lives up to the hype, we'll see...........

If you shoot long distance or hunt where the average shot Is over 150 yards it’s a great round, I personally do not care for it , it doesn’t fit my shooting or hunting needs. But I think it’s here to stay and has a very good following.

I'll be trying out a new to me B14 Hunter in 6.5CM in the deer woods this fall. Gonna swap it out a few times with my Model 700 stainless in 30-06. Hope it lives up to the hype, we'll see...........
You aren't going to get the bang-flops you do with the -06. With 6.5 I blow out the front shoulder just for good measure.

You aren't going to get the bang-flops you do with the -06. With 6.5 I blow out the front shoulder just for good measure.
Thanks for the heads up! That's the very reason I hunt primarily with the -06, never lost a deer with that caliber. It's hard to beat in a 150 gr. Power Point!

Thanks for the heads up! That's the very reason I hunt primarily with the -06, never lost a deer with that caliber. It's hard to beat in a 150 gr. Power Point!
About the only thing that beats it is 117g 25-06 and 130g .270 but the quarterbore is a lot easier on the shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom