Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norma Match

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Handloads!

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
just an options but in the past the actual Berger ammunition was made with Lapua brass. If you shoot that stuff, you can always sell the brass to reloaders as it's considered some of the most consistent. Doesn't help if you can't find it though. :)

I have a 6.5 barrel for a bolt rifle I built but the current ammunition issues makes me glad I have left the 308 barrel in place for now.

Worth stacking i'd guess?

I have run the S&B 6.5 FMJs to over 800 yards at K&M in my AO 65CM. It is possibly the "best" cheap 65CM. Pre COVID buying it cheaper than I could reload plus the brass is good. It punches above its price point.

I ran the Hornady American Gunners to 1000 yards at K&M with the instructors telling me it was not good enough. Just shooting PRS style steel plates fine with me.

Nosler has their 140 Custom Competition projectiles on sale if you reload (and have primers!).

Seems like there is more 6mm Creedmoor factory ammo available right now than 65CM

I can't believe I'm saying this because historically I've been jaded by Winchester ammo from an accuracy standpoint but out of probably 6-7 Bergara rifles in 6.5 CM, it's common for the best shooting round to be 140 Win Match. We have several sub .2x groups with it. 143ELDM, 147s and 140 Win Match are our go to rounds. Also had good success with the Federal 130 Bergers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Jaded huh..??

I can't believe I'm saying this because historically I've been jaded by Winchester ammo from an accuracy standpoint but out of probably 6-7 Bergara rifles in 6.5 CM, it's common for the best shooting round to be 140 Win Match. We have several sub .2x groups with it. 143ELDM, 147s and 140 Win Match are our go to rounds. Also had good success with the Federal 130 Bergers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom