• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5th annual Trout stream meet and greet 5/17-19 (direction’s in post #38)

I just got on to post this! Can’t wait to see you up there next weekend, the weather looks like it will be great! Hopefully we’ll fill the coolers up with some trout!

same! been craving trout lately and my freezers been empty of them for awhile now. i was kinda hoping for at least one rainy night haha. i love sleeping in my hammock in the rain.

I'll be up Friday. I'll start looking for folks closer to the bathroom campsites. Anyone else going on Friday? I'll be in a stock red wrangler. Beard, ball cap, camo shorts.

ill be there friday as well. sometime around lunch or right after depending on how much i pack thursday night lol. red f150 4 door with a black toolbox, vet tag and ODT sticker, easy to spot lol. if you dont see me ill be fishing somewhere close by, ill leave my truck there so its easier to spot. ill have a hammock setup also so i might be taking a nap in there also lol.

im looking around for a "sign" to make to put next to the road, probably end up being a paper plate with "ODT" written on it ill stick in a tree lol.

I'm hoping to be there around lunchtime or shortly after on Friday. We will be in my girlfriend's gold dodge caliber with maryland tags. Whoever gets there first, try to get a campsite with plenty of trees for hammocks.

If anyone from this side of town is going up and wants to swing by my house between now and Thursday and grab some firewood, I have a lot. Unfortunately, dont think I'm going to be able to fit very much in my girlfriend's car with all the rest of our stuff, but I will try to bring some.

Back
Top Bottom