• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5th annual Trout stream meet and greet 5/17-19 (direction’s in post #38)

Went up to Rock Creek Wednesday around lunch and stayed til about 5pm Friday. Water was still a little high, and fish were short striking and missing the hook a lot, but I still managed to catch and release 148. They are stocking some nice ones this year so far. Heres a couple of the biggest I got and a bald eagle I spotted near the hatchery.

20190410_155639.jpg
20190411_122922.jpg
20190410_191635.jpg

That weekend is a wild one for me. Won’t be able to make it but will be up there with my kids shortly. I am just thrilled it exists and you can fish it.

ill be there friday for sure, got approval from the boss lol. gonna shoot to be there a little after lunch. i should have a good load of firewood with me as well. hopefully we can get one of the good areas to camp in!

me and the boss went up to her family property saturday and fished the little private section of the toccoa on it....it was still high and super, super fast from the rains, but very clean/clear. had a few flash at a spinner, think the rain washed most all the fish out lol. i need a bulldozer to put in a S shape in this stretch so its not all mostly straight haha.

Back
Top Bottom