• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

556 ammo sale question

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!!

I’m thinking on selling some 556 ammo. I just want some help with how much i should reasonably price my ammo. A price that someone says “ok I’ll take it” without price gouging and never moving the product. I wana start by trying to sell 500 rounds of summit ammunition 55 grain.

Chuck,
Put it on Gunbroker with a buy it now price of $400.00 and auction. Tons of closed sales in the last 30 days getting .70-.90 per round plus the buyer pays $30.00-$40.00 shipping. Don’t have to worry about the whiners here complaining about what YOU sell YOUR goods for. I’ve got 1K extra rounds I’ve accumulated over the last 10 years that I’m getting ready to list there. Good luck.

Talked to folks I buy a lot of ammo from and they were told by factory reps that components are going up and prices will be going up and predicting ammo scarce till first of 2022 ! I’m ordering a bunch more first of week! Just got in 12 cases yesterday that I ordered 2 months ago. What you sell for now may be cost next year! Who knows !

Chuck,
Put it on Gunbroker with a buy it now price of $400.00 and auction. Tons of closed sales in the last 30 days getting .70-.90 per round plus the buyer pays $30.00-$40.00 shipping. Don’t have to worry about the whiners here complaining about what YOU sell YOUR goods for. I’ve got 1K extra rounds I’ve accumulated over the last 10 years that I’m getting ready to list there. Good luck.

thanks man! I may look into that. I’ve never sold stuff on gun broker.

Back
Top Bottom