• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

50 Deer Dead @ Alabama Deer Factory

What's your problem with deer farming/ management and why does it seem to offend you?

WOW! Talk about a time delayed fuse! It took a while for the folks that like to breed with deer to show up.

Anything that effects or changes the genetics of wild animals "offends me". That's using your words, as it doesn't actually offend me, though I do find it disgusting, unnecessary and abusive to our natural resources.

I understand how someone who either would profit from the abuse, or gain a sense of correcting the natural imbalance in themselves that may have caused them to suffer from penis-envy, by shooting a altered, caged deer, would appreciate the endeavor.

I also understand that attempting to discuss such a subject with one who is predisposed to either of those afflictions would be nothing more than folly.

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out why the deer in this video are being raised...

http://youtu.be/xmX1DkXOp3Q
Yep. Gloves. Obviously. Some people look at caged freaks like that and their heart skips a bit. For me it's also a physiological reaction.... my stomach turns.

Seems to me this is for lazy people with too much money.
That's one synopsis. For the record, I have zero issue with lazy people with too much money spending their money in whatever legal manner they'd like... HOWEVER... when that pass time endangers a natural resource, the fair chase hunting heritage in this country, or potentially my or my son's ability to one day participate.... well... then it gets called what it is. Disgusting, idiotic, and detrimental.

"100% 'harvest' success". :rolleyes:

I have personally seen disease's break out in the wild on deer and I don't think the whole state even has any high fence hunting area's in it.It was just how mother nature took care of things and I can give you place's and phone numbers of where you can go hunt 100% fair chase no fence's,nothing and kill a monster deer in the WILD.

Hook me up Bro.....LOL.

My much better half works with a girl who's husband pays very big money in the tens of thousands to shoot and mount a monster buck every year.

As a hunter I think it's the most retarded excuse for "hunting" I've heard of but I guess it's not much different than ordering one very hot, foreign mail order bride.
If you have the money to play then go for it but don't expect everyone else to not think you're kinda friggin queer.

Back
Top Bottom