• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5.45, x54R, 7.62x39 saved? By PSA???

Poland has tooling to produce all 3 calibers and stock piles all of 3. At least they used to.
Yea love for that stockpile to open up Lolol, They’ve moved or are in the process of transitioning to NATO calibers correct? Which should help can’t remember but either way I’m in your same boat…definitely saw the void the current ban would create and an astounded at how fast it became full steam ahead on the domestic production but it’s honestly half to a 3rd the consumer market I’d wager

Yea love for that stockpile to open up Lolol, They’ve moved or are in the process of transitioning to NATO calibers correct? Which should help can’t remember but either way I’m in your same boat…definitely saw the void the current ban would create and an astounded at how fast it became full steam ahead on the domestic production but it’s honestly half to a 3rd the consumer market I’d wager
They adopted 5.56 and 7.62x51 a while back.

They don't make AR's or AK's to be the perfect little version of what the snobs want. You're not their market. They make products to sell as many as possible and arm as many Americans as possible.

If they're complete garbage, they won't sell

If they're too expensive they won't sell

So PSA makes a decent product, at a decent price and sells the **** out of it.

It's almost like they're running an extremely successful business. Those bastards!!!

They don't make AR's or AK's to be the perfect little version of what the snobs want. You're not their market. They make products to sell as many as possible and arm as many Americans as possible.

If they're complete garbage, they won't sell

If they're too expensive they won't sell

So PSA makes a decent product, at a decent price and sells the **** out of it.

It's almost like they're running an extremely successful business. Those bastards!!!
I understand being emotionally attached to products/companies but I just posted this thread to talk about the ammo lol, I’m sure there’s plenty of others for defending or ****talking their guns as needed

I understand being emotionally attached to products/companies but I just posted this thread to talk about the ammo lol, I’m sure there’s plenty of others for defending or ****talking their guns as needed
It's definitely something to be optimistic about. I hope they pull it off and we see steel cased ammo at $0.15/round again. Or atleast the low 20's would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom