• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5/18/19 M&G at The Flying Machine,Lawrenceville GA.yes giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay in posting, been kinda busy around here........what can I say- another successful ODT M&G sponsored by Viking Overlord Productions aka BIKER13 BIKER13 :thumb:. I had a really good time with some old friends and some (hopefully) new friends:grouphug: with Joy & Hokey at The Flying Machine. We had a good turnout, considering the apparent lack of interest leading up to this event (where's Lawrenceville?) :doh::doh: It was not a big crowd, but it was a damn good crowd. Always great to see some new faces show up and we had several, along with a few couples and a coupla' kids. (Families always welcome!) Thanks to all that were able to make it and to those that donated to the drawing. A special thanks:becky: to those that went above and beyond in their very generous donations that allowed us to have several really nice Grand Prizes!:cheer2: I want to give a big thanks to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover for his assistance:director:and also to Bubba & Sissy for helping hand out prizes.:thumb::thumb:
Don't forget to follow the "Events & Meet Ups" thread to find out when the next one is:smiley_simmons:

the next one is june 8th and there will be free, yes, FREE tacos,if that dont get you off your behind I dont know what will.And please remind me to bring the ODT stickers

if you have tacos i will find them.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom