• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5’x8’ Utility Trailer

T. May

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a 5’x8’ utility trailer for a four wheeler/riding mower. If you have one you are no longer using let me know. I am not interested in paying an almost new price for one that has been sitting outside for years though. Going to buy one in the next couple weeks, just thought I would try the ODT first. Thanks!

I can get a brand heavy duty(3500lb axle, 15” wheel, wood floor, 2” ball) for $800 or $880 with a spare tire, so definitely less than that for a used one. I can go to Tractor Supply and get a cheap mesh floor trailer for $699 new, so I wouldn’t want to spend more than $400 on one of the cheap ones.

I can get a brand heavy duty(3500lb axle, 15” wheel, wood floor, 2” ball) for $800 or $880 with a spare tire, so definitely less than that for a used one. I can go to Tractor Supply and get a cheap mesh floor trailer for $699 new, so I wouldn’t want to spend more than $400 on one of the cheap ones.
Can you PM me the info on where you can get the heavy duty one for $800? I have a heavy duty 5x8 with fairly new tires and wood floor that I may sell but I'd like to look for a 6x10 to replace it with for my Pioneer before I list it. Thanks and good luck.

Yes sir I will. Give me a bit. It’s in North Georgia doing a 2018 clearance. If I don’t find a used one then I am going to him.

Yeah, my brother-in-law had one stolen out of his back yard one night while he was at home. Thieves suck.
Found a heavy duty new one for $800 but let it get away. After looking around I should have jumped on that one and not looked back.

Yeah, my brother-in-law had one stolen out of his back yard one night while he was at home. Thieves suck.
Found a heavy duty new one for $800 but let it get away. After looking around I should have jumped on that one and not looked back.
I sold my 5x8 for $500, guy got a bargain and he was tickled.......

Back
Top Bottom