• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4th annual trout stream meet and greet

What weekend

• 5/18/-5/20

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • 5/25-5/27

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
yeah the weather is looking fun haha. i still got my frog togg rain suit i bought last time though so i should be good to go lol.

now if i can convince my girlfriend to come camping in the rain........thats iffy right now haha! i may have to leave her home lol.

yeah the weather is looking fun haha. i still got my frog togg rain suit i bought last time though so i should be good to go lol.

now if i can convince my girlfriend to come camping in the rain........thats iffy right now haha! i may have to leave her home lol.

Good luck with that. Mine has already said she is going rain or shine, though the possibility of thunderstorms may make her a bit more hesitant.

Ok, I am interested in atleast coming up for the day saturday. I can't for the life of me find the location for this. If anyone can point me to the specifics that would be great.

Also I typically fly fish, so if anyone wants to give it a go I can bring some extra gear.

Ok, I am interested in atleast coming up for the day saturday. I can't for the life of me find the location for this. If anyone can point me to the specifics that would be great.

Also I typically fly fish, so if anyone wants to give it a go I can bring some extra gear.
I updated the original post to give as good of directions as possible.

i am going rain or shine. Bringing extra tarps
It depends on if it's real bad thunderstorms or if it's 50% chance. Right now it's looking like 100% Friday and Friday night and Saturday is looking better. I have 3 kids and 3 dogs plus my better half if I'm looking at real bad rain Friday I'll come up Saturday. Hoping the weather changes, for the better cause I'm wanting to be up there Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom