• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4th annual trout stream meet and greet

What weekend

• 5/18/-5/20

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • 5/25-5/27

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
sigh,alas I cannot make it. Car in the ****ter and I will need the next weekend to fix. Let me sit in the driveway. Better than on my 100 mile commute. Now gotta figure out the issue. Can`t complain,8 years and 182K and its first breakdown

0514181004[253].jpg
sigh,alas I cannot make it. Car in the ****ter and I will need the next weekend to fix. Let me sit in the driveway. Better than on my 100 mile commute. Now gotta figure out the issue. Can`t complain,8 years and 182K and its first breakdown
Great.....now what the hell am i going to do with the can of corm with your name on it Eric???

Does anyone going have any light weight/light temp sleeping bags for a 5yr old and a 6 yr old that wears 8-10ur old clothes that you are no longer using and would like to sell. I am always looking for ways to save a little cash before I go out and buy new sleeping bags. Thanks for any help directing me to a low cost option

Does anyone going have any light weight/light temp sleeping bags for a 5yr old and a 6 yr old that wears 8-10ur old clothes that you are no longer using and would like to sell. I am always looking for ways to save a little cash before I go out and buy new sleeping bags. Thanks for any help directing me to a low cost option
I'll look around but I'm not sure. The weather may end up being interesting this weekend. Going to try and keep a close eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom