• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

4sevens Mini M2A

unclear.six

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   1
Reaction score
I've carried this POS everyday for a year as a backup light.

Beyond the throw (on full beam which is amazing) I give it a...0.

This thing is worthless, it takes a dump 50% of the time for no reason.

Won't turn on
Won't turn off
Won't switch modes
Turns on without me knowing
Turns off with me knowing

On multiple occasions I've had people tell me my "pocket is glowing".

Tonight when I was getting the dogs back in it stopped working entirely for no reason.

I'll stick with streamlight, surefire, and nebo...

Wow, that's something you don't usually hear from 4sevens! Give them a call! They are in Kennesaw and will hook Ya up! They are good people!

To be fair I've never contacted them for this light, figured a year was outside of warranty. I've owned a couple 47s and have been reasonably pleased

I've tried some of the Four Sevens, Fenix, etc. lights & I always go back to Streamlight & Surefire cause I know I can't count on them.

I believe others on here have had better experiences so I am only speaking of my own.

FYI I have several Nebo lights that have taken far more abuse and have been used longer and still go shiny shiny. YMMV

Interesting. I have heard good things about Nebo brightness, and heard bad things about the plastic pieces breaking easily. Have they gotten way from using plastic now?

I have 2 Fenix CREE lights and have been happy with them, but I don't use them as heavily as some of you probably do.

I've tried some of the Four Sevens, Fenix, etc. lights & I always go back to Streamlight & Surefire cause I know I can't count on them.

I believe others on here have had better experiences so I am only speaking of my own.

same here in regards to Four Seven, I tried them out because of price, the worked so so, but with Streamlight dropping there price I have gone back to using them. Now if I could only find the perfect flashlight that never gets lost

Back
Top Bottom