• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

< $400 Work bench?

buggz

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
21   0
Reaction score
Hmm, all the big local stores want around $400 for a "regular" wooden top work bench.
Anyone know any good deals?
Specifically for mounting an RCBS RC Supreme.

I have this if you want to make a driver

Classic NRMA Reloading Bench

Reloading Bench Plans and Designs [25 Builds to Customize] (reloadingpresso.com)

the top part is not complete but the bottom part is, Ill take 200 for it if you come get it, may be a drive, but the wood is worth over 200 and already has holes drilled for a rock chucker, and comes with all wood seen in the pic i'm in-boxing you

Buy two of these - Woodworker's Supply | EBCO PRODUCTS® STEEL WORKBENCH LEGS and then a 4X8 sheet of good plywood (I used 7 ply sanded) and cut it lengthwise into two 2X8' sections and affix both sandwiched to the legs. Add 1X2" around the front three edges and a 1X6" back board. Run some 1X4s for the bottom shelf and one diagonal on the back inside to stabilize. Strong as an ox and takes punishment like a tank. I've done this twice in two homes over the last 30 years. Even made a double sized 4X8 table for my gun room work table...

Attachments

• Workbench.jpg
    Workbench.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 29
Mine is made from nails and 2x4’s. It has a lower shelf that holds all of my reloading bullets. The weight of the bullets keeps the table from moving around. You can always modify and add to a homemade bench.

Back
Top Bottom