• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4 months of dead time

Donkey Kong

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
16   0
Reaction score
Called to check my status on 3-form 4's today. I was told they are pending. Asked who my examiner was and was told they haven't been assigned to one yet. So you take my money up front and then throw my stuff in a file and don't touch it for the first 4 months......

Called to check my status on 3-form 4's today. I was told they are pending. Asked who my examiner was and was told they haven't been assigned to one yet. So you take my money up front and then throw my stuff in a file and don't touch it for the first 4 months......
This will be a pretty apt description of any health care treatments too, once we have a single payer system.

welcome to stamp collecting! My most recent was a year.

This your first NFA item?
sRaEtcGg.jpg

Slow process times, IMO, are just a way to regulate without calling it that. They are capable of processing applications faster, I am certain of it. About a month ago I received TWIC approval and the card in the mail in 4 days and the background check is more strenuous than the NFA check.

Back
Top Bottom