• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

Whys it always gotta be a white thing! lol
Thats what I was telling @Anniegetyourguns while we were fishing, everybody and their brother was trying to catch these albinos. I bet those fish were complaining and saying "I'll bet it because were white that their targeting us"!

Me and Wes finished that bottle of Dickel off last night and I didn't even feel like a total turd this morning. I left before he climbed out of bed so I don't know how he turned out. You ok buddy? I hate that I missed Phil DinkyDau DinkyDau and all the folks at the uppity camp ground. Had a great time even though the weather was crap. My bed was dry and warm all night though.

We should plan odt outings more often

I'm still out of town and it makes me sick I missed this year's trout fishing meet...I'm glad yall had fun, though...It looks like you did.

Me and Wes finished that bottle of Dickel off last night and I didn't even feel like a total turd this morning. I left before he climbed out of bed so I don't know how he turned out. You ok buddy? I hate that I missed Phil DinkyDau DinkyDau and all the folks at the uppity camp ground. Had a great time even though the weather was crap. My bed was dry and warm all night though.

We should plan odt outings more often
Sorry I missed you and several others, I hope all like the Smoked Trout Dip..

Back
Top Bottom