• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3 knives every outdoorsman should own....

gerber lmf2 and a gerber diesel multi tool. if i cant do it with them,i cant do it..
the multitool will do pocket knife plus duty and usually can be carried places they dont allow blades...
the lmf2 can be had from 40 to 130 bucks (used or new) the multi tool goes from 40 to 90 depending on model..

I'd like to get an authentic US Marine Kabar (anybody know where?). Other two would be a Swiss Army knife, or maybe a Japanese tanto.

View attachment 1826563
seen some real deals at the gun shows. just make sure before you plunk down real money,make sure its not a united cutlery one...

I have a bunch of knives. All sorts, all shapes and sizes, some fairly expensive, some not. Threads like this make me think and evaluate what I do and don’t use.

I use a Case Sodbuster, a Kershaw Blur, and a Mora Classic. If I can get my DPx HESSad and lonely, then happy, now she’s settling downT as sharp as my Mora I’d probably call that my go-to fixed blade.

Buck 110 and Tom Brown Tracker.

Done.

I still have my father's Buck 110. I have no idea how old it is, but it has a nice patina.

Buck 110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom