• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3 Gun Shotgun Recommendations

Since your a Benelli fan boy, you might as well get one already modified for 3 gun and here you go...

https://tarantacticalinnovations.com/tti-benelli-m4/
LOL. Thanks. The Mossberg JM pro looks interesting and ready to go for $800. The benelli m2 would take mods unless you buy their competition version which is $$$. I’ll need to check out the Stoeger options. I know FN made a shotgun a while back for 3 gun. I think it’s just going to be tough to find anything right now.

The Stoeger one set up for 3-gun is also ready to go out of the box. (I bought the earlier version, and $300 later it was ready to run.)

MOA Precision will trick it out to your heart's desire. They even moved the charging knob to the other side of the receiver, as I am left-handed. But the new M3K won't need much if any changes.

I had a Benelli M2 that I set up for 3 gun, used it for a few years and it never ran well with low brass. Was never a serious malfunction but from time to time the next round would get stuck on the lifter and not chamber without a little help. sold it.
Got a Stoeger 3k 3gun model. Also had minor issues with it but it ran better than the benelli. I think it did okay once it finally got broken in. Eventually sold it also.

I'd avoid inertia driven guns myself. If I ever get into 3 gun again and want another shotgun I'm gonna go with a gas gun.

Steoger m3k. Kentucky Gun Club had the best pricing when I was looking.

I also love the vr80, I have a woody for my vepr 12

Next month South River in Covington with Atlanta 3 Gun. Bring the ammo and pouches and try it out.

This work very well

Attachments

• 402CF43E-EA78-4DFF-90A0-11C373B9E398.jpeg
    402CF43E-EA78-4DFF-90A0-11C373B9E398.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom