• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3/23 hunt

24on48hunting

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Deer Hunting Junkie
215   1
Reaction score
This is not the way to start the day off....
I hit something on I-20 that jarred my truck pretty hard. It hit my step bar and turned it up into the rocker panel. I didn’t even see it until it was too late.
C1D2806A-E01C-4F4C-8891-19D9210BFAC3.jpeg

This is not the way to start the day off....
I hit something on I-20 that jarred my truck pretty hard. It hit my step bar and turned it up into the rocker panel. I didn’t even see it until it was too late.
View attachment 2545908
That sux.Those Coopers are suppose to be tougher than that.Hope your day gets better.

Yeah you really can’t tell on the pic how bad the step side is.
Reference the gap along the rocker panel, the bar should be the same distance away from the rocker panel all the way down. It’s not bad, but it’s now touching the rocker panel and stuff like that doesn’t sit well with me. I have wanted to get some black ones made out of steel tubing, guess I can start shopping around now. :thumb:

Reference the gap along the rocker panel, the bar should be the same distance away from the rocker panel all the way down. It’s not bad, but it’s now touching the rocker panel and stuff like that doesn’t sit well with me. I have wanted to get some black ones made out of steel tubing, guess I can start shopping around now. :thumb:
Oh ok I see it now. I had to make the pic a little bigger. Yeah now you can get some new ones. Lol

Back
Top Bottom