• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3/16/2019.BIKERS BIRTHDAY BASH,JRs Log House 9am GIVEAWAYS YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear the story

So little guy started liking pigs when he was about 2-3 yo. He's 8 and within the last few months came to understand bacon and ham comes from pigs. As in "the chicken contributes to breakfast but the pig commits to breakfast". Well, that didn't sit well with him or piggy and we weren't allowed to say the "B" word around the house. Once I told him about Bikers Birthday and where it would be held, and I promised not to process piggy, he wanted to bring piggy along for rehab (conversion) and indoctrination to ODT. Apparently it was a success, we can now use the "B" word, piggy wants his own account on ODT and has committed - not to breakfast - but to attend future ODT M&Gs.
Thanks for supporting the piggy conversion and indoctrination. From Thomas.

So little guy started liking pigs when he was about 2-3 yo. He's 8 and within the last few months came to understand bacon and ham comes from pigs. As in "the chicken contributes to breakfast but the pig commits to breakfast". Well, that didn't sit well with him or piggy and we weren't allowed to say the "B" word around the house. Once I told him about Bikers Birthday and where it would be held, and I promised not to process piggy, he wanted to bring piggy along for rehab (conversion) and indoctrination to ODT. Apparently it was a success, we can now use the "B" word, piggy wants his own account on ODT and has committed - not to breakfast - but to attend future ODT M&Gs.
I want to leave the first feedback for Piggy...
" on time and very tasty...."

Piggy is our adopted mascot for M&G will have to find one to haul around

Now piggy needs to commit to a TOTAL conversion . . . .

I'm thinking an S&W Model 36 would fit nicely.

Get the Pig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom