• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3/16/2019.BIKERS BIRTHDAY BASH,JRs Log House 9am GIVEAWAYS YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks to 1moondog 1moondog Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover for coordinating the giveaways, those are always fun; as well as our host and Birthday boy BIKER13 BIKER13 .

Enjoyed seeing all of you. Wish I could have gotten around to visit with more of you.

Peanut Butter Peanut Butter , you were missed. I was hoping to see how you were doing and talk to you about your new business venture.

Glad to see @alleycat is doing well after his surgery!!
Sadly I had to come back to MS early this AM. Had plans to leave Sunday but things happen! I’m glad y’all had a good time!!

Hey now- good food:hungry:, good friends:grouphug:and good times:smiley_simmons:at the BD party:flypig: for a good man BIKER13 BIKER13 :first:today. Many thanks to all that were able to attend, special thanks to those that brought some nice prizes for the drawing and a really BIG thanks to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover for his assistance.:thumb: A special thanks to InTune InTune for the extra cool :cool-new: Grand Prize giveaway! It was great to see Mr. & Mrs. @alleycat there, glad he's getting better. Always good to see new faces, especially from my area (where's Loganville:doh:), really old faces, and of course all of the "usual suspects"(you know who you are:blabla::blah:). Glad that Thomas and his, now famous "Pig"could make th' show today- I think they both enjoyed it too. :victorious:

+++Thomas totally enjoyed it and piggy is now "cured" of his fear of BBQ joints :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom