• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd annual Trout stream meet and greet

I really wish I had taken more pictures. Maybe Anniegetyourguns Anniegetyourguns has a few to add. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again! I know I missed a few folks while I was out fishing but we are thinking of doing it again in a month or so when it's a little warmer. I sure am glad all of yall were able to make.
Stay in touch, the wife and I are always game for camping out.

The wife and I didn't take a single picture, sorry folks.
I caught several trout right after I got there.
I laid out 4 pretty trout next to the fly rod and told my wife to get the camera and take a picture.

She said "NO WAY! It's bad enough we killed them and are going to eat them, there's no reason to take a picture of their dead bodies! I don't want anyone taking pictures of me when I'm dead!"

and the camera came up missing for the rest of the trip, lol.
Yep she's a wacko, but she's my wacko, lol. :becky:

The wife and I didn't take a single picture, sorry folks.
I caught several trout right after I got there.
I laid out 4 pretty trout next to the fly rod and told my wife to get the camera and take a picture.

She said "NO WAY! It's bad enough we killed them and are going to eat them, there's no reason to take a picture of their dead bodies! I don't want anyone taking pictures of me when I'm dead!"

and the camera came up missing for the rest of the trip, lol.
Yep she's a wacko, but she's my wacko, lol. :becky:
Haha....@hikingthehills offered to clean my fish for me. I said nope! I wanted to chop the head off and gut it myself! :becky:

@SAR 6114
Haha....@hikingthehills offered to clean my fish for me. I said nope! I wanted to chop the head off and gut it myself! :becky:

I never chop the heads off!
The way I clean them all the gill plates are gone though and it looks like a store bought fish.
I noticed the wife would take a piece of the aluminum foil and cover their heads before she ate them.
When I mentioned it she said "It was LOOKING at me!", lol.
It's so nice to be with a lady that makes you laugh .....

Back
Top Bottom