• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd annual Trout stream meet and greet

im headed up there here in the next few minutes. we will plan on being at that new campsite across from the lake but if by the time i get up there one of the bigger ones between the church and hatchery are free im gonna snag that one.

i have a target stand im gonna put next to the road with a ODT shirt on it. mines black so kinda hard to see but when hiking gets there he said he has a red one he can put on the sign to make it more visible. also can look for my truck, red f150 4 door.

im headed up there here in the next few minutes. we will plan on being at that new campsite across from the lake but if by the time i get up there one of the bigger ones between the church and hatchery are free im gonna snag that one.

i have a target stand im gonna put next to the road with a ODT shirt on it. mines black so kinda hard to see but when hiking gets there he said he has a red one he can put on the sign to make it more visible. also can look for my truck, red f150 4 door.

Y'all don't hold me to this but if I can get up to my in laws in time I may swing by there this afternoon drop off some firewood, drink up your beer and leave. Otherwise I'll see y'all in the AM

Y'all don't hold me to this but if I can get up to my in laws in time I may swing by there this afternoon drop off some firewood, drink up your beer and leave. Otherwise I'll see y'all in the AM
Heck yeah. I'll be be bringing some waders as well cause I have a feeling that water is going to be cold this weekend.

Vincent Vega Vincent Vega - Yes, thank you from me too on the firewood you're bringing. (I grabbed a few round pieces when I loaded the truck today, but couldn't get many since the damn wheel barrow has a flat!)

29 pssshh that's nothing, we've been right there when it was a perfectly still 10 degree night, lol. Wife thought we were both crazy, boy you sure do appreciate a fire on a night like that though! Fortunately the little pop up camper has a heater inside it and it'll run as long as the 12v battery stays good. Which is not usually until we get up, lol!

Back
Top Bottom