• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2nd Anniversary Meet -Up!! May 19th Photo Ops

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
The BIG Day is quickly approaching!!........I wanted all of the forum members to know that I will be photoging the entire event from start to finish. Hopefully I will have a little time in between to shake some hands and grab a burger. This year's event I will be doing some extensive shooting. Please if you have your family with you find me so we can take some group photos. If you want a specific shot with one of your forum brothers/sisters.....let me know. I would love to do a lot of requested shots as well as random. Hopefully we can get Okuma Steve to sit and pose with members along with the infamous outlaw Biker 13!!........When the event is finished, I am going to put the whole photo event together into an ODT CD along with music. OS has already put his blessing on this. If you are interested in obtaining a copy, I will have envelopes at the event. I am asking for 6.00 per CD which will include shipping to your front door and a percentage of each order will go back to the ODT to help continue to support this great forum! So...if your planning on attending, please make it a point to get some "Glamour" Shots in......for those of you who for what ever reason will not be able to attend, you can still purchase a CD. Info will be available after the event via the forum and PM's. Cash or Checks will be gladly accepted during the event in individual envelopes that will be provided that you can put your mailing information on. This will be a great turn out and lots of fun. Get in on the photo action. I shoot at my own range on a regular basis, so other than grabbing a bite to eat, my being there will be devoted to getting as many "great" shots...( with my camera.....lol) as I can!!........If anyone has any questions or specific requests.....let me know!!

Date: May 19, 2012
Time: 5 PM to 8 PM
Place: Big Wood's Goods in Canton, GA
Price: Free!

The BIG Day is quickly approaching!!........I wanted all of the forum members to know that I will be photoging the entire event from start to finish. Hopefully I will have a little time in between to shake some hands and grab a burger. This year's event I will be doing some extensive shooting. Please if you have your family with you find me so we can take some group photos. If you want a specific shot with one of your forum brothers/sisters.....let me know. I would love to do a lot of requested shots as well as random. Hopefully we can get Okuma Steve to sit and pose with members along with the infamous outlaw Biker 13!!........When the event is finished, I am going to put the whole photo event together into an ODT CD along with music. OS has already put his blessing on this. If you are interested in obtaining a copy, I will have envelopes at the event. I am asking for 6.00 per CD which will include shipping to your front door and a percentage of each order will go back to the ODT to help continue to support this great forum! So...if your planning on attending, please make it a point to get some "Glamour" Shots in......for those of you who for what ever reason will not be able to attend, you can still purchase a CD. Info will be available after the event via the forum and PM's. Cash or Checks will be gladly accepted during the event in individual envelopes that will be provided that you can put your mailing information on. This will be a great turn out and lots of fun. Get in on the photo action. I shoot at my own range on a regular basis, so other than grabbing a bite to eat, my being there will be devoted to getting as many "great" shots...( with my camera.....lol) as I can!!........If anyone has any questions or specific requests.....let me know!!

Date: May 19, 2012
Time: 5 PM to 8 PM
Place: Big Wood's Goods in Canton, GA
Price: Free!

Lmao... Godfather Style

Back
Top Bottom