• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd AMENDMENT☆☆☆☆

657E0379-7721-46C1-8751-E0EEC3F0F53D.jpeg

Quote from AMMOLAND article:

"While it would not be the author's first choice for a pistol, the Hi-Point is reliable, accurate and affordable.

For someone on a budget who needs a handgun for personal defense, it is about as basic as you can get.

This is not a competition handgun. There is no threaded barrel to attach a silencer. It is very heavy to carry concealed and we do not see any police agency or military unit clamoring for one.

But it pretends to be none of those things.

It is a simple, working and affordable firearm made by an American company for people who may not have the means to buy something that costs more than $200.
There is a lot to be said for that."

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2016/04/hi-point-jhp-45-acp-handgun/#ixzz6c5Y9G9A7

Answered my door to a blk guy forcing himself in my house with a small pistol. Threatened me and my wife. To just turn around and leave. WTF..

I need and would appreciate any and all advice as to where I can find something cheap to protect my family.Live. in the city and was a real eye opener...
9873cPi.jpg

With Bidens almost certain steal of the Presidency, you're luck to find a Hi Point for $300 and a box of target ammo for $30

Back
Top Bottom