• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd AMENDMENT☆☆☆☆

Welcome to the ODT. Bizarre story. I was robbed at gunpoint when I was a young man. Makes you think. A quick map search of your ZIP shows 7 gun stores near you there in Indianapolis.

Screenshot_20201027-031210_Maps.jpg

Yea... I hope you really are not serious about that.
Not to go down the rabbit hole too far but... Stand your ground does not give you the right to shoot someone in your home. If it did, far more mother in laws would get the Thanksgiving invite.. It also does not mean you can't be charged (and probably convicted) criminally and sued in civil court.

If this is truly your situation then I suggest the following:
Speak to a licensed realtor and remove your family from that environment.
Seek competent legal advise from someone who not only knows criminal law but also deals in self defense specifically. No matter how good the dermatologist is, you wouldn't let them do brain surgery on you. There are several actual lawyers on here, and a bunch of folks that saw a Perry Mason show back in the 70s (it was a good episode but needed color).
Get a quality firearm and just as important good complete training with that firearm. Same as with the lawyer, seek out someone that specializes in concealed carry/self defense. The guy that just got back from the sandbox for the 7th time can teach you how to kick doors in and toss a frag in the room, but do you need to know how to do that? If you do, go see him. If not... well
So you're saying if someone forces their way into your home, you can't defend yourself? Newsflash, come unto my home uninvited, while armed or otherwise and your next trip is in the coroner's van.
If you think I'm someone who gets on here and talks ****, think again. Since you seem to think you're lawyers or prosecutor, tell us how the general public is allowed to defend yourself, you know, the legal, proper way?
I'll apologize now cause I know everyone gets the panties all bunched up, but for most on here, they're bunched up around their ears cause their head's in their butt.

Back
Top Bottom