• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22lr in AAC Tirant 9M

I know this is a very old thread but Im gonna bump it and ask if anyone had any issues shooting the 22 through the Ti-rant 45. I have a dedicated 22, but I have two 22 rifles that Id like to shoot without having to move the can back and forth and back and forth. Last thing I want to do is destroy my suppressor with AAC on the brink of going out. Thanks

I have 2 ti-rant 45s . I personally wouldn’t shoot a .22 through them, but I have 5 rimfire cans so it’s not an issue. However, the ti-rant is easy to take apart and clean. So if you do I would do it after each trip, as opposed to round count.

Got any reccomendations for cleaning at the range? I won't be able to take it home from the range until spring time

Use a fixed barrel spacer when doing this. That will keep the nastiest of the lead out of the piston housing.

When done clean it right away... right after you shoot is a the grey lead sludge... you don't want it to dry. spray a whole can of gun scrubbers in it and on the baffles once removed. I have done this tons over the trash can at many ranges. If you hose all the sludge off you are golden

Also a mist of aerosol CLP in the can every few mags keeps everything from sticking... 2 much and it will get all over u so go lite

Back
Top Bottom