• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm what? I have some boots that need cleaning
Exactly right.. if I owned a gun and I wanted to sell it, it ain’t nobody’s business but mine.
Matter of fact I just looked and saw where A LAWYER sold a rifle awhile back and didn’t post in his ad he was a FFL or needed to the BUYER to do a transfer with a FFL.. I guess that makes him a criminal in his eyes.. or maybe he is above the law since he is a lawyer.. IMO they the criminals anyways

Would the retards of ODT please migrate over to the "stupid stuff" section?
You're mucking up the "law and order" section where, you know, people with half a brain (and the willingness to use it) actually talk about important legal issues.
And go buy my book

Would the retards of ODT please migrate over to the "stupid stuff" section?
You're mucking up the "law and order" section where, you know, people with half a brain (and the willingness to use it) actually talk about important legal issues.
That’s really rich, you calling other members retards with half a brain after some of the stupid **** you’ve posted before? Lmmfao! :pound: Just because you passed the bar doesn’t make you smart, hell, my wife’s cousin is an attorney and she’s dumber than a bag of hammers. :der: :yo:

That’s really rich, you calling other members retards with half a brain after some of the stupid **** you’ve posted before? Lmmfao! :pound: Just because you passed the bar doesn’t make you smart, hell, my wife’s cousin is an attorney and she’s dumber than a bag of hammers. :der: :yo:
Lmao again..

Gosh, a thread has run off the rails on ODT! Even a retard knows that happens all the time on ODT. While I don't mind you calling me a retard, I really don't like your arrogance. Sounds like you think members should check with you before they post. High level arrogance. Remember, dogs chase cars, lawyers chase ambulances. Enjoy the thread.

Gosh, a thread has run off the rails on ODT! Even a retard knows that happens all the time on ODT. While I don't mind you calling me a retard, I really don't like your arrogance. Sounds like you think members should check with you before they post. High level arrogance. Remember, dogs chase cars, lawyers chase ambulances. Enjoy the thread.
I Soooo enjoy reading your posts, just makes me feel warm & fuzzy all over. :thumb: :rockon: :heh:

B21109FC-DE60-47DA-A115-EDBAA219651A.jpeg 6D80DCFB-8712-4B5E-A5AF-AF9B349CDB5B.jpeg

:pound::pound::pound:

I’ve been called retard by better..
I never said you was, I’m pretty sure I said you were short & bald. Please don’t put me in a headlock. :becky:

:pound::peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom