• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't I post here? You are a third person to say that but I did not break any laws and I am asking for advice. How is what im doing wrong in any way?
It's not that you're doing anything wrong. Just that if you get a lawyer they'd probably prefer if you didn't communicate about any part of the case. Doesn't matter if you did anything wrong or not, it makes their job easier is all. I'm not lawyer, just what I'd assume one would say. And regardless if you didn't do anything wrong, if you're dealing with the ATF I'd want a lawyer anyways just in case.

whew, ck'd feed backs and none from OP, and youse guys aways get riled up when I want a BOS, here is why, butt covering document it is, if nothing else.

And hide your dogs.
giphy.gif

Hotgunz is not worth much in my opinion. I guess it is better than nothing but they only lists those guns that are specifically reported stolen by the owners. Most people don't even know it exists so a very small percentage of stolen guns ever get reported to them. Most people at best report them to the local police and that is as far as it goes. It is a shame that LE can't or won't report to hotgunz so that the rest of us have some way of checking before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom