• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.223 if youre desperate 70 cents each

randomreader

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
59   0
Reaction score
If you're desperate Adventure Outdoors in smyrna has federal .223 hundred round packs for $70 each.

Attachments

• 20200922_173500.jpg
    20200922_173500.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 91
MODS should open a temporary section right under 'Steals and Deals' called 'In Stock But Expensive' for stuff that isn't a deal but in stock.

Bonus if there are stickies on the top that just link to the For Sale Section....But it would be seriously nice for an In Stock Notification Section such as posts like this.

I don't see why we should advertise for the insanely marked up ammo sellers.

A local place has tons of ammo, for outrageous prices, I'm not going to advertise their stuff. Hopefully, they will figure out no one wants it at 70-2.00 a round and drop it back to a more reasonable price.

So, no to the instock, but expensive listing section.

I don't see why we should advertise for the insanely marked up ammo sellers.

A local place has tons of ammo, for outrageous prices, I'm not going to advertise their stuff. Hopefully, they will figure out no one wants it at 70-2.00 a round and drop it back to a more reasonable price.

So, no to the instock, but expensive listing section.

The problem, is that if you post up too many of the actual good deals, you get shut down by the mods... Which is silly, as that is what this section is specifically for.

I was told I can't post deals to a certain LGS any more. The reasoning was I was promoting them too much.

Not my fault that they have awesome deals, almost every day. If I saw those kinds of deals being posted from other places, I would post those... I go where the deals are. If one retailer kinda stands out from the rest, is that my fault? Should I not share those deals, because it's "not fair to the other dealers that have crap prices"? lol

The problem, is that if you post up too many of the actual good deals, you get shut down by the mods... Which is silly, as that is what this section is specifically for.

I was told I can't post deals to a certain LGS any more. The reasoning was I was promoting them too much.

Not my fault that they have awesome deals, almost every day. If I saw those kinds of deals being posted from other places, I would post those... I go where the deals are. If one retailer kinda stands out from the rest, is that my fault? Should I not share those deals, because it's "not fair to the other dealers that have crap prices"? lol

Sounds like what Eastman Gun shows did to Cherokee Gun and Pawn and several other gun stores. Interesting...

The mods have a clear history of favoritism. If the lgs you were "promoting" was one of their favorites, you would've never had a problem. Just like some members get warned or banned for "rules violations" while others do exactly the same things and are never touched.

MODS should open a temporary section right under 'Steals and Deals' called 'In Stock But Expensive' for stuff that isn't a deal but in stock.

Bonus if there are stickies on the top that just link to the For Sale Section....But it would be seriously nice for an In Stock Notification Section such as posts like this.
They never say if the “steals and deals” are in your favor or not ! :becky:

Back
Top Bottom