• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son went through it recently. Started in cub scouts. It was NOTHING like what we all assumed it was. He was done after one year into Boy Scouts.
I knew when I saw this, it was a sham.

art11424widea.jpg

Tell me that’s not a real badge...

BSA has lost its way. My sons and I all EARNED the rank of Eagle Scout. My scouting experience profoundly shaped me as an adult. My sons' experience in scouts was positive also.

Now Eagle Scout is little more than an participation award with the participation part being optional. Scouting has become an organization for liberal indoctrination.

When the term "Black Lives Matter" is used, right wingers automatically assume it's all part of the same group. That's incorrect. The actual BLM the organization is something totally different than what the Right likes to pretend it is. Just because someone uses the term doesn't mean they are BLM.

It's like seeing someone wearing a sports jersey and assuming they must play for that team.

Why are so many of you are seething about the Boy Scouts?
BLM is a Marxist group. That’s why people don’t like them. Read their mission statement. Don’t know how you can reconcile being a service member and supporting Marxist ideas at the same time.

I’d love to hear how that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom