• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 Silencer, which one?

.22lr cans make a world of difference. Yes you can buy super quite rounds and have been able to for a long time. CB caps. However. finding something that will Finding in a semi auto rifle or pistol have fun. I shoot CCI SV or sub HP in all my rifles and it is stupid quite and runs 100% in all of the 10/22's. I sometimes run it in a 22/45 and sr22 but usually use bulk pack supers as it keeps it sub-sonic. Bolt guns are ridiculous with any sub ammo.

I put a ton of bulk ammo through my can in a pistil including mini mags and try to tell me it doesn't make a difference. I have a Winchester model 61 pump and my son loves shooting .22 shorts and it is quiet. Very quiet but still not close to a .22lr bolt gun suppressed with CCI subs or SV which are pushing a 40 grin bullet faster vs a 29 grain bullet.

Bottom line a .22lr can is probably the most fun and best can to start with, and you will never be able to run a 22 pistol with "quite" ammo reliably.

As far as ease of purchase using the silencer shop kiosk, it could not be simpler. Once you are set up, which takes about 15 mins you can buy what ever you want from them from your home computer and done. nothing else needed. they fill out the paper work and send it off including the tax check. Just as easy as buying something on amazon. so yes, 5 mins.

Check with Quiet Riot in McDonough. They had the Mask in the showcase for sale when I was in there last week.
I picked up my Energetic Armament NYX Mod2 last week. It sounds identical to my Mask. I can't tell any difference.

"Bottom line a .22lr can is probably the most fun and best can to start with, and you will never be able to run a 22 pistol with "quite" ammo reliably."

CCI SemiQuiet ammo cycles my Ruger MKIV just fine, as well as my rifle, both suppressed.

"Bottom line a .22lr can is probably the most fun and best can to start with, and you will never be able to run a 22 pistol with "quite" ammo reliably."

CCI SemiQuiet ammo cycles my Ruger MKIV just fine, as well as my rifle, both suppressed.

Same. Cci subsonic cycle my buckmark and mkiv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had a Griffin Optimus Micro for a year now, and I’m extremely happy with it. Not the lightest 22 can, but maybe one of the most robust. Excellent sound suppression with rifle or pistol, and can even handle 5.56 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom