• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 revolver just something to teach son on

Shawnr00007

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 22 revolver just something to teach son on

Item Description: Wanting to buy a 22 revolver to teach son how to shoot he is 13 so it is pass time I know.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Wanting to buy a 22 revolver to teach son how to shoot he is 13 so it is pass time I know.

I taught my boys with iron sight with a BB gun in the yard, I would start with weapons safety then , the principles of shooting, once they were proficient with the BB guns I took them to the range. Both my boys can shoot a long gun, my oldest shot Expert in the Army. My youngest son is a lazy SOB, but when it comes to shooting he dominates. Good luck

I taught my boys with iron sight with a BB gun in the yard, I would start with weapons safety then , the principles of shooting, once they were proficient with the BB guns I took them to the range. Both my boys can shoot a long gun, my oldest shot Expert in the Army. My youngest son is a lazy SOB, but when it comes to shooting he dominates. Good luck
Thats a really great idea I will definitely start there and move up for sure thanks

Back
Top Bottom