• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 Gun Club Ammo Review

13   0
Reaction score
Getting fed up in not being able to get cost effective 300BO ammo, I looked up 22 Gun Club after seeing The Man Spot do a review. At a 50% savings I decided to give ithem a shot.

Cost per round with membership and shipping all rolled in, $0.65 per round. Next order cost will be $0.45 per round. Ammo is 300 Blackout, 220 TMJ Subsonic.

No issues with ammo. Had failure to feed all traced to the magazine. 50 round out at this time. Accuracy fine, shot a bowling pin matchless, ammo did great.

You can shoot bowling pin matches with a .300 AAC Blackout gun?
All the ranges I've been to where they have bowling pin matches specify handgun calibers only.
Sometimes non-magnum calibers, even. Where can you do that? What distance do you shoot them from?

I'd like to see a bowling pin match for combat shotguns with buckshot.

So I showed up late with my daughter and Ex enroute in another vehicle. Pay for 3 go into the pin bay. They asked what I had with me, had my daughters 10/22 Charger and my 300. They asssumed and said, so you daughter will shoot the 22 and your in the 300. Ok, no problem.
Really enjoyed the shoot. Well run, organized and great people.
Daughter, in her first ever match of any type shoots a clean first string in 7 seconds. Pins at 18 yards. So awesome watching her improve every day.

When they first started I sent an email asking if they were going to be making 7.62x39 soon. They said yes. Got my first shipment of 1k 9mm with no problems. I’ve been ordering ammo for the last year. I just went back and ordered 45 acp. My account was gone. Signed up again. Still no 7.62 ammo. Ordered 2k rounds of 45 acp. It showed up late and was only 1k rounds. I went to their website and it doesn’t exist any more. The other 1k showed up a few days later in a box too thin to hold the weight so they completely covered it in tape. My pistols like the rounds, but they are very dirty. I originally signed up because they said they would be making 7.62 ammo. It’s been over a year. They still aren’t making it. Course it doesn’t matter since the website is gone. I called my bank and blocked all transactions with them

Back
Top Bottom