• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22 bullets tumbling-AGAIN!!

For whatever reason these pics look like crap to me.

Are these baffles even drilled to center?

This looks like a ****ty solvent trap.

You can order alignment rods from McMasterCarr for less than $10.

Looks like baffle strikes to me. Are you using direct thread or ?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I cant tell if its lead or whatever material the end cap is made of. Makes absolutely no sense why it would strike the cap and not touch any of the baffles unless the cap is drilled just slightly off centered.
Baffles may be of larger diameter than the end cap. For example, SilencerCo Omega has a 7.62 end cap and also a 5.56 to help cut down a few decibels on the smaller diameter round. Just need to make sure you put the larger cap back on if using it on different calibers

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

My walther PPK/s .22 just started key holing too. Hasn’t done it before? Took it home and cleaned it up good as well as my cans. Next trip I’ll try it with different ammo and switch out cans too.

Need to know what brand suppressor.
Clearly some type of concentric alignment issue. Threads may be slightly off.
Also baffles may not be connected exactly straight. Need a rod check.

Does appear to be striking the end cap. If it’s doing it on all the hosts, the end cap(if not the entire can) is not concentric to the bore. I was looking at the baffles and noted that there is usually a small hole or notch in or near the center hole that is absent on these. This is based on my limited experience with my outback...

Back
Top Bottom