• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 f150

I can’t speak on the smaller ones, I’ve got the 3.5 and love it though. I bought mine with 50k already on it.

Yeah I took a 3.5 for a week and it pulled my 8000 lb camper almost as good as my old 6.7 powerstroke. The 5.0 struggled with the 8000 lb camper but it did put it. Now my camper is only around 4800 so the little 5.0 pulls it just fine.

I’ve got a 3.5 with 140k on it and have never noticed it eating oil. Only issues I’ve had were throttle body and o2 sensors. It’s done it’s fair share of towing heavy stuff as well.

Never had an issue with my '15 2.7 with 85,000. Oil and everything was fine.

I was looking at the new 2021s but Im weary of being a new adopter of stuff now that this one will be way more techy than the current. Plus they will need to sell off the old ones soon, and I can upgrade then.

Question for the turbo owners. I have a Tacoma Pro but wanting something different. I really don’t need a full size truck. Looking at the Ranger. Do y’all think the engine in it will be as good as the other turbos or wait a while. It is a 4 cylinder turbo and that is the only engine offered

Question for the turbo owners. I have a Tacoma Pro but wanting something different. I really don’t need a full size truck. Looking at the Ranger. Do y’all think the engine in it will be as good as the other turbos or wait a while. It is a 4 cylinder turbo and that is the only engine offered
Taco>Ranger

Taco>Ranger
Yes I know, but Toyota is being left behind in some things. This year they finally started offering a power seat on the Tacoma. I had mine for Five years and still don’t like the seating position, 16 miles a gallon. Just want something else. New Frontier should have came out but now it will be spring before it does. I like the zr2 but still issues replacing catalytic converters and transmissions surging. Even the new Tacoma’s are under powered and having more problems than the previous generations

4CDFBF0C-D47C-4FBB-B4E3-6D57FCDF0741.jpeg
I’ve got 2016 f150’4x4 4 door with 5.0 coyote engine. Gets 19 to 21 mpg if I can stay under 70 mph! Great truck!

The rumor is Turbo V6 with Electric/hybrid. Whatever it is, it will be built to last. Unlike the Garbage that Ford puts out, Toyota takes its time and actually test the product before releasing. Unlike Fird who spitballs a bunch of **** together then slings it out there for the consumer to be the beta/test dummy.

Toyota quality is ten times Ford quality. Ask ANY Mechanic who knows what they are talking about. I have a 2018 Tundra Platinum and love it. Traded in my 2008 Tundra limited that had 260,000 miles on it. You know what problems I had with it? ZERO! Change the oil in it, put gas in it and drive the hell out of it. Show me ANY Ford with 260,000 miles on it that can make same claim.

Back
Top Bottom