• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* 2021 College Football Pickem! * time to settle up! See post #248

I thought Stanford would cover for sure because they're underrated. But I guess ASU might be a little underrated too, it turns out.

ETA - On the other hand, speaking of overrated, the Sooners are usually overrated but they flat out don't look like a contender at all this season. They look bad.

OU started mixing in their backup qb and all of a sudden they somehow have the lead in the 4th?! Glad I stuck through what looked like a real stinker.

A464A7A5-6ABA-487A-AEE6-6B5471B41460.jpeg

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU Looks like this is gonna be Coach O's last game at LSU. They look terrible. Maybe Joe Brady really was the man behind y'alls 2019 season. How can a team go from that good to this bad in 15 games?

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU Looks like this is gonna be Coach O's last game at LSU. They look terrible. Maybe Joe Brady really was the man behind y'alls 2019 season. How can a team go from that good to this bad in 15 games?
That won't be his last game. But given they have to play 6 ranked teams in a row and very well could lose all six, almost certainly his last season.
Brady was the key, but their problem this year is defense (and no running game). With Stingley and now apparently Boutte out, they seriously may not win another conference game. :(

Back
Top Bottom