• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* 2021 College Football Pickem! * time to settle up! See post #248

I am not sure of anything. Just guessing.

Honestly I think Bama rolls everyone. I mean. Florida played its best game. At home in a hostile environment. Against a young QB in his first road test. And still lost. And never led at any point in the game. And Bama played like crap in the 2nd half. It’s gonna be difficult to beat them.

Honestly I think Bama rolls everyone. I mean. Florida played its best game. At home in a hostile environment. Against a young QB in his first road test. And still lost. And never led at any point in the game. And Bama played like crap in the 2nd half. It’s gonna be difficult to beat them.

Agreed Alabama looks like the best team around. However, Florida didn't play Richardson at all due, I guess, to that hamstring injury. That's another rabbit they may be able to pull out of their hat later in the season. Really looking forward to the potential that there will be a good game in Jacksonville this year. But, yeah, that might have been UF's performance of the year today.

Bama’s front 7 looked very average, by and large, same with their O line. I thought their D was suppose to be better than last year, but last night’s showing contradicts that. Florida’s defense has taken some major strides.

Back
Top Bottom