* 2021 College Football Pickem! * time to settle up! See post #248

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
It's deja vu all over again!

You can play for just fun, or for $20 which goes into the pot. Just say which one you are doing once you say you are in. Once you commit to the pot, you're in, even if you only play one week.

If you are 'in', post to that effect with the name you'll be using for your team, even if it is the same as your user name and whether or not you are in for the $20. (If you use Paypal to pay the winner you will need to send $20.59 to cover the fees unless you are linked to a bank account or have a PayPal balance to draw from in which case there are no fees.)

If you guys want to have side wagers with anyone that's between you and them. Public taunting and trash talking in this thread to that end is appreciated. :whip: :yield:

In order to join the group, just click http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college and click the "Join Group" button. From there, enter the following information...
Group ID#: 4435 Password: huntfish

1st place
at end of the season receives 75% of the pot.
2nd place at the end of the season receives 25% of the pot.
The LOWEST score at the end of the season who participated in each week's picks does not have to pay anything. Just keep your money and do the walk of shame. :pout:

It'll be, again, AP top 25 and SEC games. Pick against the spread, lowest week's score will automatically be dropped (so if you're a knucklehead and forget to do your picks one week you don't have to freak out about it). Let the smack begin and always... GEAUX TIGERS! :rockon:

I had a couple weeks before where I only chose 2-3 games correctly. I picked so badly I couldn't believe it. If I had chosen opposite of what I truly thought I'd have won those weeks. A couple people on here are crazy good with their picks. Prepared to get my butt kicked again.

I had a couple weeks before where I only chose 2-3 games correctly. I picked so badly I couldn't believe it. If I had chosen opposite of what I truly thought I'd have won those weeks. A couple people on here are crazy good with their picks. Prepared to get my butt kicked again.
You are always at the top in all of these to homie.

Not sure what happened :confused: but it looks like two separate groups with the same name (DoS) got set up. Make sure you are using Group ID #4435.
I'll try and figure out how to delete the other group.
These are the only people signed up in the proper group.
GeauxLSU000-0
--Coach25000-0
--GA Bystander000-0
--kdog

The below 4 people (in group 2234) will need to sign up again in the proper group.
Winning000-0
--Areno000-0
--Logan000-0
--JEFFDT

Back
Top Bottom