• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* 2021 College Football Pickem! * time to settle up! See post #248

Dan is a real mystery. The man is a great, and I mean great, offensive mind/play caller. We saw it last season. When he has the players he can score 40+ on everyone and anyone. The problem is he seems disinterested in acquiring the players.
I think with that Richardson kid starting next season there's a lot of hope UF can put a competitive team out on the field. If he can't recruit, Mullen might be an OC somewhere in a couple years.

Dan is a real mystery. The man is a great, and I mean great, offensive mind/play caller. We saw it last season. When he has the players he can score 40+ on everyone and anyone. The problem is he seems disinterested in acquiring the players.
I wonder if it truly is something about his personality/mental state that turns off a lot of recruits. Seems like he gets a few real good ones within his grasp and they slip away. You also hear a lot of times that recruits and families like a family/father figure appeal to a coach and program. Two things you won’t get with Florida or Mullen.

Just curious if anyone noticed that it didn’t count last weeks total??. For some reason it shows my picks didn’t count or save for that matter.
GeauxLSU GeauxLSU
I think Paterson will be your next coach. Would be a good fit.

The announcers for Auburn at Texas A&M just did an advertising read for some FBI drama show. Then one of them said "maybe the FBI can investigate these offenses." That cracked me up. All tied up 3-3 in the 3rd quarter.

Back
Top Bottom