• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 BLADE SHOW (who is going?)

First time and I'll be honest to be overwhelmed with what was there as I'm not a big knife guy. If it gets larger, or back to what it was, that'd be even more awesome.

Show definitely isn’t what it once was….

I wasn't impressed by much at all this year. Prices are insane, admission is too high, parking is a rip...I had fun, but only picked up one knife and some swag...Yawn..And a couple free t shirts.

Gotta be honest, thought this was a pretty cool show today and I'm not a "knife guy" per se. All the big manufacturers were there from what I could tell and tons of individual dealers. This felt as close to a pre Wu-flu show as I've seen at this time. Also, I've gotta give props to the private dealer offering up a taste of some Pappy Van Winkle bourbon with the purchase of a knife. Those bottles are not cheap! All in all, a fun afternoon of checking out a bunch of cool stuff.

Went today and spent a stimulus check! Some of everything in the knife world to see. Some good prices, some seemed high. It was good to get out and see some folks having a good time.

Back
Top Bottom