• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Run for your Life Zombie Run and Gun

There are 45 teams and 10 Lone Survivors signed up so far. I think it'll be a go.
Oh dang. That's more that than I expected under normal circumstances. Tiger was talking talking like no one was signing up... That's 100 total entrants.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I just pulled that from Practiscore, it shows 30 Open, 15 Jack and Jill and the Lone Survivors. Now there is space for 40+ more.

After thinking about it that could mean individuals, but I don't think that's the case since everyone should have signed up as one on practiscore.

upload_2020-10-15_23-30-29.png

I think the bigger issue on the match is that it’s just too far for a lot of folks. That’s the biggest reason I didn’t sign up. Plus I didn’t have a teammate. Seems like there are a lot more team matches these days, so I need to find a buddy to do it with.

I’m sure it’s going to be an awesome match though.

I think the bigger issue on the match is that it’s just too far for a lot of folks. That’s the biggest reason I didn’t sign up. Plus I didn’t have a teammate. Seems like there are a lot more team matches these days, so I need to find a buddy to do it with.

It's not too far from those that live around it. The world doesn't revolve around you ponyboy. Stay gold.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Team up and come on!

Back
Top Bottom