• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Run for your Life Zombie Run and Gun

Ran 4.8 last weekend with 1500 ft of elevation gain. Smoked me

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Only got 3 in wife told me we had plans so I had to be quick but was toting my 15lb vest and g26 on it. I dont have a cool watch so I dont know elevation gain but there was a lot haha did it in 32.07 with 2 parts of my run like running up shotgun hill but longer. I feel good about it.

Only got 3 in wife told me we had plans so I had to be quick but was toting my 15lb vest and g26 on it. I dont have a cool watch so I dont know elevation gain but there was a lot haha did it in 32.07 with 2 parts of my run like running up shotgun hill but longer. I feel good about it.
That's not bad at all. I'm just now starting back with the vest this afternoon. Going to run a month of the 12 lb and then move to the 20

Damn Burdy Burdy I got tired just reading the intro..I can maybe walk fast down the drive but, I have a hell of a time walking back up..My heart is there but my body is not..Wish you the best of luck My Friend..

Damn Burdy Burdy I got tired just reading the intro..I can maybe walk fast down the drive but, I have a hell of a time walking back up..My heart is there but my body is not..Wish you the best of luck My Friend..
Thanks buddy, for some reason I enjoy putting myself through stuff that leaves me wishing I never did about halfway through.

Here you go, first run this year with a weighted vest. 12 lbs for this one and I ran oxygen deprived (never opened mouth, only in and out through nose). Probably finally puts me about where I left off in November before I got bronchitis so hopefully it only gets better from here. I think if I open my mouth I am comfortablly in the 7's/mi. Not much elevation on this one though.
Screenshot_20200411-161632.png

Here you go, first run this year with a weighted vest. 12 lbs for this one and I ran oxygen deprived (never opened mouth, only in and out through nose). Probably finally puts me about where I left off in November before I got bronchitis so hopefully it only gets better from here. I think if I open my mouth I am comfortablly in the 7's/mi. Not much elevation on this one though.
View attachment 2575553

I'm going to wake up early and go for another run before my family gets up and before the storm hits.

Back
Top Bottom