• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Run for your Life Zombie Run and Gun

This was a fun time, and while it wasn't the easiest to get to I thought it was worth the trip.

I ended up picking up a newer shooter as a partner about a week before the match, so we ran the Jack and Jill division and placed 1st in that, 2nd team overall.

And despite not enjoying running I chose to go again at the end of the day as a Lone Survivor to get the full experience.

Here's my writeup: http://practicalsharpshooter.com/aar-zombie-run-for-your-life-run-n-gun-10k-team-match/

Dude, you are monster. I am laughing my arse off that she chose 60 (SIXTY!) targets for you on stage 8 and you still managed to hit 48 of those. Incredible. I guess after running with you for 7 stages she figured out what the rest of us already knew...she partnered with Superman. Congrats on the Team win, the solo win and dang you for winning the .22 LR sidematch. I was probably an 1/8" inch off center on the playing card....

Dude, you are monster. I am laughing my arse off that she chose 60 (SIXTY!) targets for you on stage 8 and you still managed to hit 48 of those. Incredible. I guess after running with you for 7 stages she figured out what the rest of us already knew...she partnered with Superman. Congrats on the Team win, the solo win and dang you for winning the .22 LR sidematch. I was probably an 1/8" inch off center on the playing card....

Haley is a badass shooter in her own right! Lots of W's on her own in other events. But lol still 60! Haha thats alot! We didn't have 60 rounds or rifle and pistol combined hell pretty sure we didn't have a total of 30 rounds on us by the time we got to stage 8.

Back
Top Bottom