• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Ford Superduty

Cliff - I test drove a f250 and it isn’t my cup of tea,.. I am going the F-150 route , maybe a raptor if I can find the right deal

can’t beat a sweet V8 though , great prices too

View attachment 2656325

No way I'd buy an F-250 or 350 if I didn't need one. They ride terrible. The suspension is set up to be loaded not empty so when it is empty it is extremely stiff.

Wade Ford. Ok

I can tell u
Mall of Ga
And
Gwinnett
Lied to me. Tried to scam. Bait n switch. Etc.

I don't remember which dealer I spoke to last year but I told him exactly what I wanted in my next truck and he said he was willing to find it for me. Then he spent 20 minutes trying to convince me to buy one he had on the lot and that he could throw all of the options onto an XLT and make it almost the same as a Lariat. I don't know why he was so adamant about not looking for the truck I asked for.

So much bad info in this thread. :lol: The 6oh is probably my favorite PSD I've owned.

As somebody who's been around diesels their whole lives, and my dad and brother has too, about the only accurate post is ARCman47 ARCman47 about them PoS 6.4 Powerstrokes.

Not even close to every 6.0 was bad, I still see tons of those with hundreds of thousands of miles on the road. I'd say I still see more of those than 7.3s and for sure 6.4s. I've owned 3 myself, never had one blow on me. Only one out of 3 was bulletproofed. All had tunes/deletes. It's all about taking care of them and routine maintenance. Run a monitor to watch your EGT, Oil, and Coolant temps.

On to the 6.7 which is tried and proven, which has been out for 10 years now and still being used in the 2020. The new 10 speed is supposed to be pretty good, and F150's have been running a 10 speed like that for years now. Both my brother and dad own a 6.7. And my dad's is a 2020 pulling heavy **** and it's had no issues. My brothers 2014 6.7 is over 200k and the only issue he had to replace a water pump recently. He hauls construction equipment every day.

Anyways, on to the OP. If you like it, and it does what you want, get it. The only thing holding me back is the price tag :lol: I'm still in the 6oh income bracket.
RaggedPerfectCreature-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom