• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Ford Superduty

3.5 crew checking in
BC9BF5DB-9E42-41DE-9533-57F09919FAD9.jpeg
D306C49D-184E-491C-B1F1-711EEDD6E9E6.jpeg

Heck, even the 2.7 ecoboost is quick.
Tried to beat one at a stoplight w/my 5.3 chevy. NOPE. He was pulling on me so I let off.

Chevy 5.3 s are great, but it's about time Chevy adds some power to that drivetrain to keep up with the Hemi's and ecoboosts!

One before one says 6.2 chevy. Yes, agreed, they are beasts. However, I strongly hate chevy for not making them more available. Only ones I can find are with the LTZ or High Country (that's the top end models). WTH. I'm not spending $70-80k on a half ton gas truck. No f-ing way!

Get me a low/mid level w/the 6.2 Oh wait, can't find them on any metro car lots. F you Chevy!

The 2.7 is actually faster than the 3.5. I used to know why, but I don't remember anymore. Probably the gearing I am sure. I really wanted a 3.5, but couldn't find a long bed so I ended up with a 5.0 coyote. I have been happy with it, but man I wanted that 3.5.

The 2.7 is actually faster than the 3.5. I used to know why, but I don't remember anymore. Probably the gearing I am sure. I really wanted a 3.5, but couldn't find a long bed so I ended up with a 5.0 coyote. I have been happy with it, but man I wanted that 3.5.
The 5.0 sounds and feels great with an exhaust on it.. perks it up 2-3 levels but not obnoxious

The 5.0 sounds and feels great with an exhaust on it.. perks it up 2-3 levels but not obnoxious

I've gotten old enough now where I don't add anything aftermarket to my vehicles and I don't care what they sound like. My sportbikes are loud enough, I like my truck to be quite.

I've gotten old enough now where I don't add anything aftermarket to my vehicles and I don't care what they sound like. My sportbikes are loud enough, I like my truck to be quite.
You old man
I got my moto license , you got something. Slow and stable for my big ass to ride on?

I’m in a ‘20 Tremor 7.3. Had some concerns about the 10 speed but hope the kinks were sorted out when the F150s were outfitted with them in ‘19. So far so good.

I traded out of a ‘17 power stroke. The 7.3 does everything I need it to and shockingly goes down the road better that the PS when towing 30’ camper (maybe cause of upgraded suspension components). The PS noticeably did better on hills, but that’s what it’s made for. The 7.3 is by IP more fun to drive and feels lighter on it’s toes. 90% of my driving is without a tow.

I’m happy with the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
I’m in a ‘20 Tremor 7.3. Had some concerns about the 10 speed but hope the kinks were sorted out when the F150s were outfitted with them in ‘19. So far so good.

I traded out of a ‘17 power stroke. The 7.3 does everything I need it to and shockingly goes down the road better that the PS when towing 30’ camper (maybe cause of upgraded suspension components). The PS noticeably did better on hills, but that’s what it’s made for. The 7.3 is by IP more fun to drive and feels lighter on it’s toes. 90% of my driving is without a tow.

I’m happy with the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
interesting
Beautiful truck

Back
Top Bottom